We are contacting all of our patients that have had emergencies or treatment postponed throughout lockdown, to organise care as quickly as possible.
Here is some important information for you to consider when you visit in the near future.
- Please call us at reception when you arrive at the practice and wait in car or by the door. We will call you in as soon as possible.
- Please attend unaccompanied unless you require a carer or parent. We also ask that you bring the minimal number of belongings with you.
- Before leaving home please remember to brush your teeth, use the toilet and wash your hands for 20 seconds before leaving.
- Entry into the practice – we will have a welcome point and a member of our team will take your temperature and give you hand sanitiser.
- In the surgery you will be asked to wash your hands and rinse with a mouthwash. We will be wearing full PPE- please do not be concerned, it is still us!
- Before you leave the surgery we will ask you to wash your hands again.
- Payments and future bookings will be organised over the phone